Sunday, November 24, 2013

Why the Oldest Music Posts on This Blog Don't Work

When I started this blog, I would post music tracks on an online service called Vox, then write a blog post here that would link to that entry on Vox. To make a long story short, over the years Vox has changed so much that the links now fail completely. A while back I asked in a post if there was any interest in my making an effort to fix those links. No one responded, so I never did it. Since Vox was a free service, there was no room for complaint when it stopped working.

Some day if I have a lot of time I may try to edit those posts and get them to work again, but until then anyone interested in exploring the archives will have to deal with a certain amount of frustration. If you come across an old link that you're really interested in, put a comment on that post and I'll try to fix things. I get an e-mail telling me about any comment that's added to any blog post, no matter how old, so just comment on that specific item and I'll be alerted.

No comments: